In this tutorial, I will show you how to configure Direct Bank Transfer for your site.
1. Set up Direct Bank Transfer
- Firstly, Make sure that you are using the latest version of Listgo, please refer to https://wiloke.net/ to know how to upgrade to the latest version.
- Now, log into your admin area
- Next, click on Wiloke Submission -> Settings -> Looking for Payment gateways setting and then select Direct Bank Transfer gateway.
- Scroll down to Direct Bank Transfer setting, then set up your bank accounts.
2. How Direct Bank Transfer works
Once the user clicked on Direct Bank Transfer option on the checkout page, it will lead to Thankyou page like this:
And he/she also get an email like this:
Note that you can modify the email content by going to Wiloke Submission -> Settings -> Emails -> Bank Transfer.
He / She can’t add a new listing until the order has been finished.
To change order status, From the admin sidebar, click on Wiloke Submission -> Invoices -> Order -> Changing Order Status
Direct Bank Transfer and Recurring Payment
For example, Howard Roark subscribed plan A via Direct Bank Transfer, and his subscription was expired yesterday. To extend his order, you should increase Next Billing Date value.